Capri Plaza 19570 Ventura Blvd. Tarzana, CA 91356 | 818.344.7678 | TUE-SAT 10AM-6PM
GET IN TOUCH
• Pore and Facial Steam Cleansing
• Pore Extraction
• Facial Massaging
• Face Mask Application
• Application of Serums
• Application of Moisturizers
Custom Facials & Boosters
Add a booster to supplement your skin care treatment to produce powerful lasting results.
• Detoxifying Mask
• Vitamin C Brightening Treatment
• Glycolic Acid Treatment
• Salicylic Acid Treatment
• Jessner’s Peel
• Papaya Enzyme Mask
• Hyaluronic Acid (Cooling) Mask
• Pumpkin Peel
• Radiofrequency Therapy
• Microcurrents & LED Light Therapy
Illuminating LED Light Treatment
Illuminating LED Light Treatment is ideal for facial and body treatments. Allows skin care professionals to complement LED therapy with other skin treatments to enhance results and serve specialized purposes (e.g., rosacea relief).
• Red Light Protocol – Promotes collagen and elastin production to increase cell turnover and reduce inflammation.
• Orange Light Protocol – Targets the superficial and lower layers of skin to reduce redness, inflammation, and the appearance of spider veins.
• Blue Light Protocol – Blue light penetrates the skin to produce radical oxygen that destroys acne-causing bacteria.
• Green Light Protocol – Penetrates to break up built-up clusters of hyperpigmentation.
• Yellow Light Protocol – Helpful for reducing fine lines and wrinkles, relieving the symptoms of erythema, redness, helps promote wound healing, blood circulation and skin hydration.
• Purple Light Protocol – Increases cell regeneration, promotes healing of damaged tissues, helps relieve deep muscular and joint pain, and is an ideal treatment for persistent acne.
All peels are tailored to your needs by our board certified aestheticians. We offer both chemical and non-chemical peels.
• PCA SKIN® Sensi Peel®
• PCA SKIN® Ultra Peel®
• PCA SKIN® PCA PEEL®
• Lactic Acid (AHA) Peel (24%)
• Trichloroacetic Acid (10%)
• Salicylic Acid Peel
• Kojic Acid Peel
• Citric Acid Peel
• Hydroquinone Peel
• Resorcinol Peel
• Pumpkin Peel
• Dr. Christine Schrammek Herbal GREEN PEEL®
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer, and has many benefits. This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks.
Rejuvenating Oxygen Treatment
The patented technology delivers pure oxygen, along with vitamins A, C & E and 87 different minerals, enzymes and amino acids.
Radio Frequency Therapy with LED Light Therapy
Radio Frequency Therapy is a non-invasive means of promoting the production of collagen and elastin, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and tightening and firming the skin
Epicuren® Classic Facial
The Epicuren® Discovery Classic Facial detoxifies the skin while improving the health and appearance of the skin’s clarity, elasticity, and texture. Recommended for all skin types
Deep exfoliating serums flush dead skin cells and debris from the surface of your skin to promote cellular growth and turn over and to increase collagen production. The procedure is painless. There is no recovery time
Microneedling is designed to generate new collagen and skin tissue to smooth, firm, and tone skin, and may reduce the appearance of acne, scarring, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores
Electrolysis – Permanent Hair Removal At Tarzana Skin Care & Electrolysis, we offer state-of-the-art permanent hair removal services through a process known as electrolysis. Our board certified electrologists possess over 25 years of experience. We offer free consultations on all services ranging from electrolysis to skin care treatments. We especially recommend consultations for new clients seeking electrolysis services.
We offer (2) methods of electrolysis:
• Thermolysis Method – high frequency heat-based electrolysis
• Flash Thermolysis Method – high intensity current-based electrolysis
Is Electrolysis the right course of treatment for me?
There are many reasons people turn to electrolysis. No matter the region, age, gender, hair or skin type, hair color or skin color – we have electrologists that can help. Every day, people just like you choose electrolysis as a permanent, safe, and effective solution. Explore some of the many reasons why people pursue electrolysis below.
At times, hormonal or metabollic changes may cause the growth of unwanted excess facial or body hair. Clients seek treatment solutions related to hirsutism stemming from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), puberty, menopause, andropause, pregnancy, and transitional care.